Dr. Caglia received his BS degree from Northern Michigan University and MD degree from UAG School of Medicine/CMDNJ-Rutgers Medical School-Fifth Pathway. He completed his residency training in Medicine which included additional training in Dermatology at Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center and was Chief Medical Resident at the University of Rochester’s Highland Hospital.
Dr. Caglia’s advanced training in cosmetic dermatologic and laser surgery procedures followed his postgraduate training with world-renowned pioneers in the field of cosmetic dermatology. With this ever changing, relatively new and rapidly expanding field of medicine it is imperative to be abreast of new techniques and improved technology. Dr. Caglia maintains and develops new skill sets by attending global workshops and symposia. This is the best way to insure excellent outcomes for our patients and deliver the best possible care.
Dr. Caglia is a consultant to Palomar Medical Technologies and the Slim Lipo Body Laser Sculpting. He has served on the HIV advisory board of Suneva Medical, manufacturer of the long lasting filler Artefill. Dr. Caglia will soon be publishing his case study on the use of this product for permanent facial contouring in HIV associated lipoatrophy.
He is a member of the following organizations:
- American Academy of Cosmetic Physicians
- American Society of Cosmetic Surgery
- International Academy of Cosmetic Dermatology
- Fellow of the American Society for Laser Medicine and Surgery
- American Academy of Aesthetic Medicine
- Member of the Botox Physicians Network
- International Society of Dermatology
- The International Society of Cosmetic and Laser Surgeons
- International Association for Physicians in Aesthetic Medicine
- Member National Rosacea Society